Effective Date: December 16, 2012
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement between you and Noleuderm, LLC (“Noleuderm”,”we”,
“us” or “our”), the parent company behind Noleuderm and this site. Please take the time to review these terms.
Information Transmitted Over the Internet
We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all information through our site; however, since we have no control over the security of the internet or networks you choose to access or communicate with our site through, we are not and cannot be responsible for the security of information that you choose to communicate with us and our site while it is being transmitted. Furthermore, Noleuderm is not responsible for any data that may be lost upon or during transmission.
Copyright and Trademarks
Any and all content located on or in our site is the sole property of Noleuderm or is being used with permission from the relevant party. Linking to the site, or any section of the site is only allowed with our permission, which for standard and accepted purposes is allowed, under the condition that we can revoke this permission at any time.
Noleuderm, LLC owns the trademark Noleuderm and in conjunction with other trademarks located within or on the site are not deemed to be in the public domain but instead is the sole property of Noleuderm, LLC.
At no time will you upload or post or otherwise have presented any material which is protected by any proprietary right, including but not limited to copyright or trademark, unless you have expressed permission of the owner of such material. At no time will Noleuderm be under obligation to provide you with any indication, marking or any other notice that may assist you in the determination of if such material is copyrighted or trademarked. Any damages or other harm which results from such a submission of material, which occur from your infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or any other proprietary right, will be at your sole liability. In the event that you submit any material to a public area of our site, you warrant that the owner of the material has at such time expressly permitted Noleduerm the perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute this material, whether it be in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to include it into any other work or material in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed for the entire term of copyright that such material holds. You also agree to allow Noleuderm to edit, copy, publish and distribute any and all material that may be made available by you on this site; this includes, but is not limited to testimonials, success stories, and before-and-after results.
Terms of Sale
If you need a refund or have a question concerning refunds, use our Contact Us form to contact us. Any unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade of Herbal Solution products is prohibited.
Promo Code Terms and Conditions
Promo codes, and promotions acquired through the redemption of promo codes are not transferable, and not redeemable for cash, credit, or towards previous purchases. Most promo codes will have an expiration date. This date will either be provided along with the promo code, or can be determined by attempting to redeem it through an Noleuderm website. Promo codes can not be redeemed after their expiration date. Noleuderm reserves the right to revoke any promo code, and/or any promotions acquired through the redemption of promo codes at any time, at Noleuderm sole discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If any material, to your knowledge, has been posted by a user of our site to our site which infringes on a copyright, you should act in the following manner:
- Supply Noleuderm with an electronic or physical signature from the individual who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such copyright work;
- Supply Noleuderm with an identification, description and location of the material on our site which infringes on the copyright;
- Supply Noleuderm with your name, telephone number, email address and any other contact information; and
- Supply Noleuderm with a statement written by you, which states that all of the information you have provided us is accurate and, under the penalty of perjury, that you are owner of such copyright or are authorized to act on the behalf of such owner. Contact should be made using any of the available methods on our Contact Us page.
In the event that you infringe third-party copyrights, Noleuderm reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Limitation of Liability
Internal and External Internet Links
Links may appear on our site which link to affiliated or non-affiliated parties. In either case, these links will be provided with the sole intent to deliver a more convenient or informative experience to you or other users. We do not endorse or have any bias opinion in the matter of the content for these links. From hereinafter, we disclaim any representations as to the content or accuracy which those links may convey, or the privacy practices of the websites which those links are directed to. In the event that you access an external website through one of our links, you do so at your own risk.
If at any time you have a disagreement with Noleuderm, we will make all reasonable efforts to resolve the matter. If in the event, an agreement cannot be reached, by use of our site, you hereby agree that:
- Email Addresses: Provided to us in conjunction with registering an account, purchasing a product, subscribing to our newsletter, or through contacting us in any way.
- Other Contact Information: Including but not limited to: name, mailing address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, social media and other third-party username and account information.
- Technology Related Information: Information provided by your Internet browser. IP addresses, cookies and any and all future technology related information.
- Demographics: Any demographic or psychographic information including but not limited to: age, gender, income, location and social relationships.
- Financial Information: Credit and Debit card information, as well as any other information related to payments and transactions.
- Browsing and Transaction Information: Including, but not limited to, any way in which you interact with our site, or make purchases on our site.
Use of Information
In general, your Personal Information is used for the following purposes
- Internal record keeping;
- Improving, Analyzing and Tracking our Site and Services;
- Marketing and Promotion;
- Emails and social media contact;
- Prevent fraud;
- Corporate Obligations;
- Provide help and support to you, our employees and our merchants;
- Provide help or support to our merchants or business partners.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about site traffic and improve our site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website, and you may not be able to sign in to your account, or make purchases.
Disclosure of Information
Except as otherwise, or when required by law, we do not sell, trade, rent, distribute or share your information with any third-parties, unless you ask or authorize us to do so.
The following entities and information is exempt from this clause:
- Any company in which Noleuderm takes place in a merger or acquisition with, including any meetings, talks or other appropriate business relations leading up to said merger or acquisition, or the consideration of thereof;
- Subsidiaries and affiliates of Noleuderm;
- Any state or federal subpoena, similar legal process, or legal advisement by our lawyers, applicable local law, law enforcement agencies and or district attorneys and courts in the United States, or any other country in which Noleuderm operates in, and you are subject to the jurisdiction of;
- In the event that fraud is being investigated, or any other reasonable reason in which our company and rights must be protected;
- Information you explicitly provide to our partners will be subject to their own Privacy Policies;
- Partners whom you explicitly consent to have your information provided to;
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the information provided on our Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We take the protection and security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use a variety of technological and industry standard processes and procedures to help safeguard this information. Financial information will be stored using industry standard encryption technology. However, you understand that no process or procedures by any company can ever fully eliminate all risks associated with your Personal Information.
Third Party Privacy and External Links
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please note that this is in no way related to any information we collect from you. We do not share any of your Personal Information we collect with these companies.